Release for Outpost security products Version 7.5.2 brings more stability and security
Seven months of focused development strengthen malware protection and proactive security
St. Petersburg, Russia — February 21, 2012. The Internet Security experts at Agnitum, developer of the highly-rated Outpost Pro line of PC security solutions (with 10 VB100 awards in a row), are pleased to announce final release of Outpost Pro Version 7.5.2, featuring a number of significant enhancements after seven months of intensive development work. This new version strengthens proactive end-user PC security against fast-spreading viruses, spyware, Trojans, hacker attacks, rootkits, and zero day attacks.
Outpost Pro 7.5.2 (Performance Edition) major improvements include:
- Improved SmartDecision technology to make decision-making easier for users, with color-coded alerts in yellow, green and red
- Upgraded anti-virus (anti-malware) engine 5.4.1 with improved detection of malware in packed executable files
- Support for Java Archive (JAR) and Android application package file formats for on-the-fly (on-access) detection
- Comprehensive Unicode support for and even greater stability for faster, smoother performance
- Enhanced self-protection against attempts by malware to take over the user’s computer
- User interface improvements for greater ease of use
- Revamped anti-spam filters detect and segregate junk mail intelligently
For more information and to download Outpost Pro 7.5.2, please visit the Agnitum website.
About Outpost Pro 7.5 — Performance Edition
Introduced in June 2011, Outpost Pro 7.5 Performance Edition has already received recognition from well-known industry organizations including VirusBulletin for its malware detection abilities and Matousec.com/Anti-Malware-Test.com for advanced proactive protection against zero-day threats (Firewall, HIPS and Self-Protection were tested).
Founded in 1999, Agnitum Ltd. (www.agnitum.com) is a leading developer of high-quality, easy-to-use security software. Agnitum’s solutions include Outpost Firewall Pro and Outpost Antivirus Pro for securing personal and family desktops; and Outpost Security Suite — an all-in-one Internet security solution.
Outpost Network Security ensures centrally manageable endpoint protection and reliable performance for SMBs, and Outpost Antivirus Service provides antivirus protection via monthly subscription to 125,000 subscribers with total reach of eight and half million ISP customers.
Agnitum also offers a free version of Outpost Security Suite to enable users of all backgrounds and economic circumstances to experience high levels of computer security.
For more information and to request review copies of Outpost Pro 7.5, please contact:
Agnitum International PR