Security as a Service
Outpost Anti-Virus Service is security protection from Agnitum distributed by ISP/Telecom to the end users through a monthly subscription.
|What is Outpost Anti-Virus Service?
- Value-added security service for ISPs/Telecoms
- Monthly antivirus subscription for end users
|How does it work?
- Agnitum develops Outpost Anti-Virus Service
- Distributor offers the service to ISPs/Telecoms
- The ISP/Telecom sells the antivirus to their customers
- Customers pay the ISP as part of their regular bill
- ISP receives additional revenue (and loyal customers)
|Who will buy the service?
- Customers who don’t want to think about security
- Customers who spend a lot of time on the Internet, especially shopping and surfing
Outpost Anti-Virus Service delivers a value-add for:
- ISPs (Internet Service Providers)
- HSPs (Hosting Service Providers)
- Telecoms (Telecommunication Companies)
- MSPs (Managed Service Providers)
- MSSPs (Managed Security Service Providers)
All ISPs/Telecoms looking for an option to expand their services and distributors interested in additional revenue stream are welcome to partner Agnitum. Apply for partnership