Outpost Firewall Pro + Outpost Antivirus Pro =
Outpost Security Suite Pro / Outpost Network Security
Agnitum’s flexible licensing policy provides an opportunity to replace free-of-charge active licenses for Outpost Firewall Pro and Outpost Antivirus Pro with Outpost Security Suite Pro (for home users and SMB) or Outpost Network Security (for enterprises with 5 PCs or more).
Conditions of migration
- Outpost Firewall Pro and Outpost Antivirus Pro licenses should be purchased for a single end user / organization.
- Both Outpost Firewall Pro and Outpost Antivirus Pro licenses should be valid for 5 months and more.
- Number of licensed PCs:
- If the licenses for both products were purchased for an equal number of licensed PCs, the migration license is to be issued for the same number of PCs.
- If the licenses for both products were purchased for a different amount number of PCs, the migration license is to be issued for the smaller number of PCs.
- License term and expiration date:
- License replacement term is based on the shorter day count of two licenses.
- The expiration date is determined from the application date, confirmed by Customer Support Service.
- The new license is active from the day of actual delivery to the user, confirmed by Customer Support Service.
- License type (personal, business, education) cannot be changed and remains the same as before the migration.
- License number count, example:
- OFP 10 PCs; OAV 10 PCs → OSS/ONS 10 PCs
- OFP 10 PCs; OAV 7 PCs → OSS/ONS 7 PCs
- License term count, example:
- OFP 155 days; OAV 186 days = OSS 155 days.
- Licenses eligible for replacement will be blocked and won’t be active for receiving updates and technical support.
- Licenses, 2 years and longer (including lifetime licenses) are not eligible for replacement.
- Licenses [including free] received in contests, competitions or promo campaigns are not eligible for replacement.
If you own an Outpost Firewall Pro lifetime license AND Outpost Antivirus Pro (any active license) and apply for migration to Outpost Security Suite Pro/Outpost Network Security, only Outpost Antivirus Pro is to be blocked. Outpost Firewall Pro IS NOT blocked in this case, and can be used endlessly even after the new Outpost Security Suite license has already expired.
Back to Customer Care Center