Outpost Firewall 2.0
Outpost Firewall 2.1
Outpost Firewall 2.5
Outpost Firewall 2.6
Outpost Firewall 2.7
Outpost Firewall 3.0
Outpost Firewall 3.5
Outpost Firewall 3.51
Outpost Firewall 4.0
Outpost Security Suite 2007
Outpost Security Suite Pro 2009
Outpost Security Suite Pro 7.0 - 7.6
Outpost Security Suite Free
Outpost Security Suite Pro 8.0
Outpost Firewall Pro 2009
Outpost Firewall Pro 7.0 - 7.6
Outpost Firewall Pro 8.0
Outpost Antivirus Pro 2009
Outpost Antivirus Pro 7.0 - 7.6
Outpost Antivirus Pro 8.0
To provide complete information about an issue to the Agnitum support engineers, please:
- Open the product main window and click Settings - Advanced settings on the toolbar.
- Select the Logs page and select the Enable logging check box.
- Under Troubleshooting select the Log debugging information check box and specify the logging level 2.
- Click OK.
- Reproduce the problem by performing the same steps you did earlier that resulted in the error message or condition.
- Immediately after the problem is reproduced, right-click the product system tray icon, and select Save and archive log-files.
After you click it, the Feedback directory will be opened. By default, the directory on Windows XP English version is the following:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Agnitum\Security Suite\Feedback\, for Windows Vista and newer: C:\Users\All Users\Application Data\Agnitum\Security Suite\Feedback\. The directory on Windows in other languages may be different.
- Create one archive file with the following three files: feedback.zip, configuration.conf and machine.ini (the last two files are stored in the product installation folder, C:\Program Files\Agnitum\Outpost by default).
Note: If you cannot find the specified files, probably, you have the 'hide extensions for known file types' option selected. To change this option, click Start > Control Panel > Folder Options > View and clear the Hide extensions for known file types check box, turning on Show hidden and system files option.
- To proceed to the feedback report, click this link:
- Fill in the form and attach the file: [your archive file].zip, then Send it.
- If you experience an Outpost crash, open the folder C:\Program Files\Agnitum\Outpost [your product],
archive the Log folder and proceed with the steps 6 and 7 above, but attach the log.zip file instead of feedback.zip.
- If you experience a system crash or BSOD, read this article to resolve the problem:
Your report will be seen by our technical support center and actions will be taken to eliminate the problem.